Rules and regulations
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States. Employees of ATTexperts.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
Description of Funds
The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 grant. Funds are provided by ATTexperts.com and mailed after October 1, 2016.
Conditions of Award
If business is already established, its annual gross revenue must not exceed $20,000.
ATTexperts.com reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. All submissions and photographs become the property of ATTexperts.com and may be reposted or displayed online, in whole or part, without notification. ATTexperts.com shall be entitled to use, alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is ATTexperts.com whose principal office is located at 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
- Employees of ATTexperts.com, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one's chances of winning.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via ATTexperts.com/grant/rules. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on ATTexperts.com/grant. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information, along with their entry, so that ATTexperts.com can notify the winner of the results.
- Closing date for entry will be September 15, 2016 at 11:59:59pm PST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Odds of winning are based on the total number of entrants. Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by ATTexperts.com.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- ATTexperts.com will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 grant to be applied to qualified expenzses.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and ATTexperts.com reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ATTexperts.com Grant Coordinator 5202 W. Douglas Corrigan Way, Suite 300 Salt Lake City, UT 8411
- ATTexperts.com's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ATTexperts.com accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- ATTexperts.com reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of ATTexperts.com's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by ATTexperts.com.
- ATTexperts.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.